Post 3

 Fallen on Brian's hand, Bertrand is hugged so hard by Brian, “How have you been my little doll~” Brian fondle Bertrand sharp nose, “You know great-grandpa is so missing you in the capital, I wish the distance is easier to transverse. Oh, it’s hurt my heart every time I thought about you my great-grandson. I always thought, about how you will play with the other when your body is so sickly….”

‘Fuck how strong does this old fossil is!’ though Bertrand smiling outside to Brian. He keeps struggling to escape Brian grasp. ‘Fuck I need to escape before his insane quirky kicking in’

Sniff~ sniff

“What stinky smell it is? Did anyone droll all over your body, Bertrand?” Brian uses his left hand to pinch his nose.

‘Oh no!’ Bertrand struggled even harder, his face now showing how desperate he was, ‘Need to escape! Arrgh! Why this fossil so strong!’

No matter how hard Bertrand struggles, he can’t even move Brian right hand, it was as if he was in the grasp of a giant, he can’t even make Brian right arm budge, “Easy~ my lovely doll~ You will only hurt yourself. I know you must be wanting to wash but stopped by Martian right?

‘Did this old fossil eat T-rex for a meal?!’ Bertrand’s shaking his head and struggling like crazy, “Urrgg~ Arrrgh~”

“I know, I know no need to struggle.” Brian grins at Bertrand and stretches his white wrinkly hand to Bertrand collar, “It’s must be stuffy, right? Let, great-grandpa, help you!”

“No, No!” Bertrand grasping Brian hand with all his right hand can muster, “No Great-grandpa let me wash myself!”

“No-no great-grandpa in here to help you! Wind swirl!”

Riiiiipp~~

Bertrand coat is ripped by Brian wind spell.

“No!!!” screams Bertrand out of desperation like his pet just have been murdered.

Riiiiipp~~

Bertrand pants are ripped by Brian wind spell.

“Kyaaaa…” Maria and all women in the Manor scream so loudly like they are all in a battle to see who screams louder as they turn their heads away.

“fufufufu~” liking what Brian did, Alfons, the caravan crew, and the male’s servants all let out muffles laughs.

“Hahaha, Go more great-grandpa! You rock!” Martian shout out loud till even people outside the manor can hear his voice.

Outside the manor, people in the street began to talk about it.

“Seems the Mad Raven created a Party inside and not killing someone!”

“Yes, I tough someone is killed, when I hear a crazy scream before!”

“Yes, seems we have wronged the elderly, hahaha--”

“NO-NO!!! No great-grandpa! Don’t!!!” Bertrand shrill of anguish stops the gossipy people talk.

The gossipy people looking at each other in the eyes, their face is all pale and their eyes are shaky.

“Seems my underwear already dried…. I need to go home!”

“Yes, my sleeping baby seems also waking up!”

“Well, I just want to run!” said the last woman, her face full of horror as she runs to downtown, “The Mad Raven kill his great-grandson! Mad Raven slaughtering his own spawn!!!”

After hearing the woman scream, the influential people of Speer city who all in the street to go to Douglas Manor losing all the guts they have been trying hard to musters.

“Should we just go, tomorrow grandpa?” a blond boy in a white robe asks the Patriarch of his family.

“uh….” the inquired Patriarch goes silent as sweat already drenching his undershirt.

“NOOO!” Bertrand shrill that like the world ending booming to all northern Speer city area.

Whooooshs~~

The dark mist suddenly appears and covers the sky above the vast lawn of the Douglas Manor.

“Hahaha…” the Patriarch laughs hysterically at the mist and ignore the shrill he has heard, “Seems it will rain today! Let’s go to the manor tomorrow!” before his spawn can answer the patriarch already turning around and trekking his ways back like a lightning flash.

“AH…!!” screams after screams sound loud and clear around Douglas Manor as all the influential family convoy and all people who live in northern areas all run away to the city center and spread what they heard.

Inside the manor in front of the main door, Martian holding his belly as he laughs his soul out and tears has come out from his eyes long ago, “HAHAHAHA~”

“HAHAHA, look at his face! It's so red like my butts! HAHAHA~ how exhilarating it is.” Martian laughs loudly at Bertrand who tries all he can to cover his private part, yet nothing work.

“Hahaha! Hey, I still can see your hole! There is no use to lie flat!”

Clack~

Alfons knocks at Martian, “That’s not how you should treat your brother!” Alfons tries hard to hold his laughs as he sternly scolds Martian for façade in front of his wife.

“Hahahaha, you can knock me all you want old man! Today I want to just laugh to heaven of it! You can even kill me, but let me just laugh! It’s so damn stupid hilarious! Hahahaha~”

“HAHAHAHA~” seeing how hard Martian laughs, Alfons just can’t help it anymore and let it all go.

“Great, what an adult! I shouldn’t have married to this family!” Maria stomps her feet and strides angrily into the manor, “All girls can go inside, don’t play with all of these idiots, man!”

With the girls all getting inside the manor, all men in the Douglas lawn all laugh so hard that all people in the northern area of Speer city can hear them.

“Peoples in the Douglas Manor all has gone insane!”

“It’s so nuts! It’s only the first day!”

“Hell, with it, I moving to the southeast tomorrow!”

“Me too! This damn whole family is all lunatic!!!”

And just like that, another gory rumour about Mad Raven Brian created in his first day he goes back to his home after confirmed retirement from Answald kingdom magic association.

“Hahaha, come on. Let great-grandpa see your body.” Brian picks up the skinny Bertrand easily.

Bertrand face is full of mucus and tears, “How you can do this to me, you crazy geezer!”

“Alright, alright don’t cry.” amusedly Brian caress Bertrand's head, “You should have trained your spell better, if you cast a dense enough dark mist, this embarrassment wouldn’t appear, isn’t it?”

“Screw you geezer!” Bertrand glares crazily to Brian, he already losing his mind.

“Easy-easy, how about this let me make all these people who laughing at you naked too?” without Bertrand answers, Brian calling all wind mana in the air above Douglas Manor and creating over thousands of wind blades.

Riiiiiip~~

The laughing Martian and Alfons that still laughing with their eyes close and holding belly feel chilly all of sudden after breezy winds blow to them.

“OH NO!!!!” all males except Brian found out, now they are all naked to the core, even some hair has been shaved.

“See…? You can laugh with me now, hahahahaha!”

“Hahahaha, yes we can laugh…” madness showed in Bertrand's eyes, showing he is not in the right mind.

Riiiip~~~

Bertrand tore the already torn dirty black robes of Brian for revenge.

“What?!” what Bertrand sees is scaring him to the core. His mind suddenly backs to normal as if all matter in the world is nothing other than what he saw.

Brian muscly old body is full of scars, not even one wrinkled skin of his that does not have a scar mark. The mark also varies from cut, burn, torn, and other unrecognizable marks.

‘How painful do those scars when magic can’t fully heal them?! What in hell… happens in his life?!’ Bertrand's face goes pale, he keeps walking backward and almost on the edge, “I-I’m sorry, I’m sorry…Sorry...”

“No, no it’s fine, my child. These marks are all marks of a real man. It may look horrible, but trust me my enemy had it worse.” Brian grabs Bertrand from the edge of the wagons and hugs him.

“But you know, actually I’m not the biggest mother fucker in our family. Quickly grew up strong, so no one can make you laughing stock ever again. I will hold up as long as I could.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CRIPPLE AGES

poor 2

Poor 1